Monday, August 10, 2015

A Few More Finds

Here are a few of my recent finds - first I have this pretty original floral painting:
(I could not quite make out the signature on this one.)
I found a great set of vintage Fitz and Floyd plates - Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme .
I LOVE that Simon and Garfunkel song!
A vintage Avon recipe box and a mug from 1978 by Vandor:
A vintage tray:
And a gorgeous blue Blenko bottle with glass stopper:
"Blenko Handcraft" label still mostly intact:
A cool midcentury magazine rack:
A nice crewel wall hanging:

And a fluorescent-bright vintage Hawaiian shirt:
I'll leave you with this little guy - a vintage bank......
  ...who is pickin' and grinnin' hillbilly hound dog style!

4 comments:

lorlore said...

Loving all your finds today!!!!

Diane said...

Love your bank!! Cute parrot tray too. Very nice finds! And I like that old McCall's magazine too!

Sunnyana said...

Great finds! I really like the floral painting and the rainbow mug. I have a bunch of trays the same size as your parrot tray but I think mine are all floral. They were my grandmother's. The Hawaiian shirt has to be about the brightest I've ever seen but I love it! I would wear it or if I found the same material it would make a great skirt. And Scarborough Fair is my favorite Simon and Garfunkel song!

Tina Dawn said...

Cool finds! Don't fall on that magazine rack, you'll put your eye out! Love T