Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Now I Just Need To Pack Up And Go SOMEWHERE!

I was tickled to find another one of these great vintage fabric suitcases recently at one of my favorite local thrift stores:
 It just happened to fit inside of this fab orange and yellow one I got over a year ago:
 Which is really nice, because as you can see below, my only other two - both even smaller yet - fit inside of those!
So, the four of them are able to fit into the a space the size of the largest, "newest one" - which is a very good thing, since space is at a premium around here!
Now, I have all of my stylish vintage bags, and I want to go somewhere!!

6 comments:

Vintage Bird Girl said...

I have never seen suitcases like that here in Australia. I would LOVE to find one. They are so groovy. And so handy that they fit inside each other. You need that when you're a collector/hoarder like me!

Tina Dawn said...

I like your new one the best. Together they are like those nesting Russian dolls, maybe you should put a surprise in the small one. I (as you probably know) have a growing collection of these with paisley designs, they are very handy storage, and yes, I have used them for travel on occasion. Love T

The Brittons said...

love these! I have 2 that are great for storing photos.

Unknown said...

OMG those are FINDS!! I'm always on the lookout for vintage luggage but never in my life have I found anything as fabulous as these!

Unknown said...

I just spent he afternoon and part of the evening enjoying the company of the Gold Country Girls.

Hey, thanks! I had a wonderful time. Lotsa Warm Thoughts, Jim in Cedar Grove

Annette said...

Those suitcases are making a huge comeback for collectors. Great that you have four that fit together so well!!!