Sunday, May 4, 2014

Patterns From The Past : Simplicity 5673 A Sweet Dress In Two Lengths

Fun and flirty, here is a cute little dress for spring or summer - Simplicity pattern number 5673, from a 1973 edition of Simplicity Fashion News.
I believe the beautiful model is Sunny Redmond:
Make it long or short; it has a sweet flouncy ruffle at the neck and also at the hemline:
Pattern back:
It's another cute one, girls.
I love the way it looks in the bright yellow floral fabric, as worn by Sunny (how appropriate!) in the top photo

2 comments:

farmlady said...

You sure know your models. Amazing. I love this pattern. I never would have looked this good in this dress, but it sure takes me back to a certain time in my teens.

Tina Dawn said...

I really like this dress and pattern, and would love to wear it if I had my 1973 figure back. Well, a lady can dream, can't she? Love T