Thursday, April 23, 2015

A Little Bit Of Vera

Well, the pickins' have been slim for me lately, as far as Vera Neumann finds are concerned.
But I did find this nice, unused daisy pot holder and a pillowcase the other day:
And I also found these little painted wooden Christmas napkin rings:
I picked up the plastic bag that held them, just to get a closer look,
and I was very surprised to see the little "Vera" labels!
"Made in Taiwan"...hmmmm - I wonder WHEN these were made?
I already had the Vera Christmas cloth napkins, which I picked up a while back.
I think they look very nice together.
I thought it was kind of funny that I only had seven of the napkins, and how many napkin "rings" do you suppose there were?
That's right: seven.
Perfect.

4 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Great finds! Love T

Diane said...

Kinda spooky-- 7 & 7! I had no idea there were products other than fabric types. Interesting!

Karen Jo said...

Perfect indeed!

Sunnyana said...

I love the daisies! Always has been my favorite flower. Hope you find more Vera soon. I love it when you share your finds.