Monday, June 9, 2008

Elves And A Pixie

This cute little wood hinged triptych is one that somebody decoupaged - so cute with little elves catching butterflies. I'm sure Mother found it at a thrift shop. She gave it to me years ago. I think it's adorable. Certainly one of a kind.
This Tinker Bell figurine is from Disneyland. She's a pretty one. I like to buy them if they look nice, but there hasn't been a new one available for awhile. Now I kind of wish I could find some of the older ones.And have you seen these in the stores? It's a fuzzy Tinker Bell artboard from Disney that comes with 6 scented markers for you to color it in with. I haven't colored it yet - I'm afraid I will mess it up! My sister gave it to me.
Pretty little pixie!

5 comments:

Vintage Hunter said...

That elf piece is just adorable! My daughter used to be smitten with Tink. One year she dressed up as her for Halloween and was so cute!

Anonymous said...

H--do you remember that waitress in Salem that had just gotten the Tink tatoo? Loved that! Also, I think you should color that pic--you are an awsome colorist (that is the professional term, by the way, according to my printer husband!)

Heidi Ann said...

Kari - I DO remember the waitress! What was the name of that place. It was a really neat old place. I want to go again and have a yummy lunch. And maybe pie. Or something.

Anonymous said...

It was called White's Restaurant and it's still there--been there since the 30s. I really liked their chicken fried steak and homemade mashed potatoes . . . Mmmmm . . . and Marionberry pie.

Tina Dawn said...

Gee thanks you guys, now I'm hungry. I want to go there and have pie! I love the triptych with the darling elves. I gave my granddaughters those Disney artboards, they had all kinds, including Cinderella. I actually like it in black and white though. Love T