Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Butter Pats

I love restaurant china, and that's what all of these are with the exception of the aqua one , which is Poppy Trail by Metlox. I really like that one. The blue floral is a particular favorite of mine, as well.
I have a set of these yellow ones. They are the heaviest in my collection. I LOVE the bamboo, I have a matching demitasse cup and saucer for that one.
I only have three with this pretty maroon color. Neat art deco design on those bottom two - and don't those flowers remind you a bit of Mary Engelbreit?
And these are pretty, too. How about that California Poppy?
I have more, but these were all I could handle getting together today. One set I have is great for Christmas - white with red and green in concentric circles. I just need to find those little individually wrapped pats of butter like they serve at restaurants!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Costco has 'em!

Tina Dawn said...

Very nice. We can get you some butter pats at Costco when you want them. Love T

Heidi Ann said...

I might just take you up on that at Christmas time!