Saturday, June 28, 2014

Models Revisited : Colleen Corby

Today, we have more vintage photos featuring the stunning Colleen Corby, about whom I have written many times before, (and will again!), because she is one of my favorite models from back in the 1960's and 1970's:
As usual, all of these are from the pages of Seventeen Magazines in my collection:
A Danskin advertisement:
Cute!
I love it when I get a new (old) magazine, and I find her on page after page.......
The one below is an ad for Ship N' Shore, I think:
The picture below is from an article about the young man shown who had the pleasure of interviewing her for the magazine:
A Pandora ad:
In an outfit from Carlette Jrs., below:
Honestly, I think all of the advertisers and photographers for fashion shoots for the magazines and catalogs
must have clamored for her.
 She had to have been a VERY busy lady back then.
 And she was popular for a reason!
Because she's gorgeous.

4 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Wow, page after page is right! I know I wanted her hair! LOL. Love T

Jill said...

She sure was a beauty!

tozca sudirman said...

I am greatly weighed down by your opinions for that specific tale. A additional deeper and staged expertise could well be very fine for me
davia leather
new game kids
toko jaket kulit murah di garut
jaket kulit asli domba
jaket kulit jakarta
jaket kulit

Helen said...

Thank you for posting pics of Corby. She will always be my favorite. But, I like Terry Reno too! :D






t