Saturday, June 28, 2014

Models Revisited : Colleen Corby

Today, we have more vintage photos featuring the stunning Colleen Corby, about whom I have written many times before, (and will again!), because she is one of my favorite models from back in the 1960's and 1970's:
As usual, all of these are from the pages of Seventeen Magazines in my collection:
A Danskin advertisement:
Cute!
I love it when I get a new (old) magazine, and I find her on page after page.......
The one below is an ad for Ship N' Shore, I think:
The picture below is from an article about the young man shown who had the pleasure of interviewing her for the magazine:
A Pandora ad:
In an outfit from Carlette Jrs., below:
Honestly, I think all of the advertisers and photographers for fashion shoots for the magazines and catalogs
must have clamored for her.
 She had to have been a VERY busy lady back then.
 And she was popular for a reason!
Because she's gorgeous.

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Wow, page after page is right! I know I wanted her hair! LOL. Love T

Jill said...

She sure was a beauty!

Helen said...

Thank you for posting pics of Corby. She will always be my favorite. But, I like Terry Reno too! :D






t