Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Never Before

Never, ever before have I found a vintage Seventeen magazine in a thrift store.
So I could scarcely believe my eyes when I found this one from January 1965, with the beautiful Jennifer O'Neill on the cover:
And also inside:
 Here are a couple more of my favorite pages;
we have cute suits:
And MODern cookware:
And I will show you more in upcoming posts!
Suffice it to say that finding this magazine made me very happy.
(And yet, I couldn't help but wonder if there may have been more of them that I missed out on!)

6 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I tend to believe it was the only one. Why would someone else buy all the rest and not that one? And of course it was there just for you! Can't wait to see more. I love that this one was from when I was first a teenager. I used to feel guilty reading them when I wasn't seventeen yet. Love T

Jill said...

I am still waiting to find an old Seventeen magazine, you give me hope!!!

holli said...

My grandmother had those exact pots and pans!

Diane said...

How fun! Like those swim suits!

Unknown said...

Do you still have it? I would love to buy it from you.

Heidi Ann said...

Hi Becky,
I am sorry to say, it is not for sale. I have been collecting Seventeen magazines for a number of years, and this was one I did not yet have.
I do thank you for writing,though - and hopefully you will be successful in your search. You might be able to find one on either eBay or Etsy, but I suppose you may have probably already tried that.
Heidi