Thursday, July 8, 2010

At The Shop

We did some major rearranging in the shop over a month ago, and I took pictures and then forgot that I had meant to write a post about it! So, here it is - better late than never, I suppose. These white shelves in the first two photos are at the back - they were the only ones we didn't move around!

These next two pictures were taken from the front of the booth - Before:

And then the front of the booth after:
The left side - after (forgot to take a before shot on that side!)
And then, the right side before:
And the right side after (front corner):
Right side after (back corner):

That's it! It was a lot of work, but we were pleased with the results of our efforts.
(By the way - if you see something you are interested in, you can e-mail me through my Profile.)

10 comments:

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Nice! I'd love to shop your shop. =)

★Carol★ said...

I would be instantly drawn to your space! It looks like it's got all the things that I love. Sure wish I lived close enough. I'd probably buy out your whole space!
Have a great weekend!
Carol

Jill said...

How fun for me to visit your store again, this time through pictures! I spy the Betty Crocker Outdoor Cookbook that I bought there last weekend!! I loved your booth-- and I'm looking forward to checking it out again next time I'm in Sonora! So fun!
Hugs,
Jill

yosemite faith said...

you take such care with your space, it is a joy to see. many do not. too bad i don't live near there anymore.

Tina Dawn said...

Looks absolutely fantastic. I sense another batch of stuff coming your way today... You have a great knack at display, and it shows in our booth. Love T

Lorlore said...

We sure have a great looking booth, if I do say so myself!!!

Vanessa said...

The new shop arrangements are beautiful. It looks a lot like my favorite antique store here in town; very inviting :)

Jennifer D said...

Your merchandising looks great!

I will be contacting you soon, I want the red frames and the three tall jars. ;-)

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Heidi, I enjoyed shopping in your booth very much! I enlarged all the pictures and had a good look at everything. I wish you would show pictures of your booth more often! In the 8th picture down the little hanger with the red pegs caught my eye. Would be great to hang my collection of potholders on. Twyla

Rosie said...

Very nice displays! Can I come shop?
rosie