Friday, July 2, 2010

What's Penny Wearing? #31 Vintage Vera Neumann

I spied this dress across the room at the Salvation Army store, hanging on a rack. "Hmmm", I thought , "what a bright and pretty design that dress has!"
So, I walked over to it, and started looking at it more closely. Gorgeous.
At the same time as my mind began wondering if maybe it was a Vera design, I reached for the tag - yes! The little ladybug assured me it was indeed a Vera Neumann dress. Yippee!

Silly me - guess I hadn't looked TOO closely after all - since her signature was right on the front of the dress near the bottom.
Whatever.

4 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

What a great find. I love that dress. I didn't know she did clothing. It does seem a little strange to have her signature on the front, but I guess that was an important part of the dress. Love T

yosemite faith said...

i did not know she did dresses either. of course you would find this heidi!

Jennifer D said...

I didn't know she did dresses! Gorgeous find.

jamie@midcenturymania said...

I love that dress! I could wear it and match my napkins. Penny looks so beautiful.