Friday, July 9, 2010

Laugh-In Magazine 1969

My friend Heidi let me borrow some of her magazines and catalogs, and among them was a Laugh-In Magazine. I didn't even remember that it existed, and I'm sure I never had one. I didn't find the cover at all attractive, so I just scanned a few other pages to share with you. We always watched the show; I LOVED it. I miss Dan Rowan and Dick Martin - and so many others!

Loved the "Wall"
But some of the cast of "Characters" are still around!

Hope you enjoyed seeing this peek at a bit of Laugh-In silliness. Takes you back, doesn't it?
( Unless you're young - and then, well, never mind. I think you had to be there.)

4 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Yes, I was there and yes, I loved it too. Thanks for the memories. Love T

yosemite faith said...

sock it to me.....i never knew such an item existed either! great show.....here comes the judge.....

★Carol★ said...

I remember watching that show, but I think alot of the humor went right over my head! I loved Goldie Hawn, Ruth Buzzi and Arte Johnson!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I loved Laugh-In! I'll never forget the first time I watched that show. I was hooked after that! So many memorable characters. Twyla