Friday, September 3, 2010

My Silhouette Pendants & Recent Thrift Finds

Sis Lori here today : I showed you in a previous post the vintage silhouette seals I found at a yard sale a while back. Well, I decided to try my hand at making pendants out of them:

You can find them in my etsy shop, if you are interested:

Here are some more of my recent thrift finds - a pair of adorable basket wall pockets:

A cute little elf planter:

A nice bunch of sewing trims, linens, etc:

A trio of pretty tins:

Two nice vintage plates and a juice glass:

Three tall and useful jars - I found an entire bin full of these one day at a thrift store and it was half price day, so I paid 12 cents apiece for them!! I have a number of them, but I did save a few for myself:

Most of this stuff went into our booth at the shop.

5 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

Your pendants really are just lovely, Lori - you did a great job on them!

Tina Dawn said...

You did a marvelous job on your silhouette pendants. I can't wait to get mine! Great finds also. Love T

Lorlore said...

Tina, yours is coming!! Thanks Sisters!!

Jill said...

Those pendants are so great! I love all your vintage finds. I love the wall pockets and those jars are so adorable!
Hugs,
Jill

yosemite faith said...

great job on the pendants. how DID you do that? cannot believe 12 cents a piece on those cool containers!