Friday, July 17, 2009

Mary Engelbreit Magnetic Dolls

Between the years of 1998 and 2000, There were quite a few of these Mary Engelbreit magnetic paper dolls released. I think I managed to collect all but maybe one in the collection. It began with Ann Estelle:
And her wardrobe:
And more of her wardrobe:
And then some for her friends, too. (Shown here are outfits for Michael, Sophie and Georgia):
Here's Sophie with some of her own wardrobe:
And Audrey Ann with some of hers:
There were also dolls named Gracie and Tommy, and the doll sets came with great magnetic backgrounds to play on included in the package - this was Gracie's:
I love their little outfits and all of the little accessories and things.
I have told you before that I really never did grow up.
Nor do I intend to.

10 comments:

yosemite faith said...

i love audrey anns ME cheerleading outfit. and henry the scottie dog - too cute. these are so great and i guess i missed these coming out but without details the 1990's were kind of a lost decade of sorts for me (particulary the late 90's). i love these heidi ho and i pet all the gals have great tea parties. you have followed mary engelbreits advice - bloom where you grow!

Tina Dawn said...

I have them all and it is fun to play with when the Gdaughters are over, although messy with all the little parts. Don't forget about the dollhouse! It is great and has furniture and accessories for each room, plus outdoor decorations such as plants. Also there is a little wardrobe to keep the clothes in. I have two of those. So cute. It is hard to believe it has been so long since they came out. Love T

Melony at Whimsy Daisy! said...

Please don't grow up. It's so much fun looking at your treasures! :)

Twyla and Lindsey said...

What a great collection of these. I'm still waiting to grow up myself. When I grow up I want to be a little girl. Twyla

Heidi Ann said...

Twyla - me, too! And that is EXACTLY what it says on my favorite card!

Lisa said...

Too bad we all do not live closer we could all have a "playdate" together enjoy some tea and each other. I love Mary Engelbreit and all her products, I sure do miss her magazine though!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! ♥

kuperkid5 said...

First time I saw these I was in line at a coffee shop. My name IS Ann Estelle! And guess which doll was on display? Of course I had to buy it! I wish I could find one of the boy dolls as I have a grandson.

Love,
The original Ann Estelle since 1956

Unknown said...

Hi! Did you ever find Ann Estelle? One was just donated to our community Center in a bunch of craft items. Let me know. She has several outfits and a dog named Henry, a pumpkin, a raggedy Ann doll and a tea serving set. Really cute! My name is Kyt Gardner, and my email is kytgardner.dhcc501c3@gmail.com This is a really cute blog page :-)

Anonymous said...

I had Molly... can't find any pictures of her anywhere.