Saturday, July 18, 2009

What's Penny Wearing? #4

Penny wanted to model some of my aprons for you today. This is one of my favorites:
This one is my most recent find:
Pink roses!
More pink roses, this one in a lovely polished chintz:
And one more - green with more of my favorite roses:
When I told Penny I thought that was enough for today, she protested. But when I explained that I had to iron every one of them before she tried them on, I think she understood!
We'll show you just a few more utilitarian examples in another post.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love #4! That collar is great, and I love the green rickrack and how the maker matched up the pattern on the skirt. Cute!

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a charming collection of pretty aprons, the first two floral ones in particular caught my eye :)

Wishing you a splendid weekend!
♥ Jessica

Twyla and Lindsey said...

My favorite is the first picture, the blue is lovely. Then I love the red gingham. Oh course, we love aprons too! Twyla

barbara said...

Completely understand that whole ironing thing! The pink rose apron is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Heidi Ann! I can't pick a favorite! They're all great! ♥