Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Decor

Well, I don't have any pictures of this year's decorations yet - so I'm sharing some from last year instead today. From the kitchen window:
On a bathroom shelf:
In the sunroom window:
In the foyer, below our LOUD (and actually kind of fabulous) old chiming doorbell:
And on the fireplace mantel:
I'm kind of overwhelmed by all of my Christmas stuff - every year I threaten to get rid of some of it. But I won't ever be able to part with my vintage decorations - they're my favorites.

4 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Your house is always so gorgeous at Christmas. I can't wait to see it! Won't be long, either. I think you should do a blog and show all your Christmas mantels. Love T

Anonymous said...

I like these, but I want to see this year's! Get that camera going! I bet it's looking festive.

jungle dream pagoda said...

We are sooooo twins separated by birth!!!
I get overwhelmed every year with my vintage decs! I was just thinking I gotta get rid of someof this! ....but HOW can I part with it!
Your pics are fabulous!!!!
I had gotten in a rut from doing the same thing every year! i decided to change it up a bit this year!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Don't ever part with your decorations! You'll regret it. You have such a lovely collection. Thanks for sharing these pictures from last year. You have no idea how your displays inspire me. Have a lovely weekend. Twyla