Friday, December 26, 2008

Not Quite Done With Christmas

Well - I'm never really ready for it to be over - after all of the preparations, I want it to last for more than a day. At least my decorations will be up until the New Year arrives. The saddest day for me is after New Year's, when my husband declares it all to be over by going around and unplugging all of my timers! In my dollhouse, they enjoyed a very Merry Christmas. The house was all decorated, complete with lights on their main tree in the living room, and stockings hung by the chimney with care:
Each of the two upstairs bedrooms has it's own tree, as well, though you can't see them very well in my pictures!

I even thought I spied Santa and his reindeer "up on the housetop"!
Hope your day was merry!

5 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Love your dollhouse in it's Christmas finery. Twyla

Anonymous said...

That timer-unplugging sounds brutal! I need two houses - much as I hate putting away my Christmas decorations, I always feel a little push toward getting the house clean and organized (geez, I think I've just officially turned into my mom!)

Celestial Charms said...

Wow, it must have taken many years to collect all the goodies in your lovely dollhouse. If I must say, I wouldn't mind living in there, myself! So cute!
Maureen

Anonymous said...

Oh! I want a dollhouse, too! ;>

Tina Dawn said...

I never did have a chance to get up close and personal with your dollhouse Christmas day so I am glad to see it on your blog. It did look cute from my vantage point at the dining table. Love T