Friday, September 9, 2011

The Latest Thrift Finds

Just a few of some of the things I've been finding lately, starting with pretty little glass canisters made in Belgium:
And a pair of vintage Otagiri butterfly dishes - I was tickled to find these!

They're like these, below, on a table at Trader Vic's, from my post last year about the restaurants:

A lovely sweater - come on, cooler weather, I'm ready NOW!
A cool vintage bark cloth sewing/craft bag:

Adorable 70's vintage Joan Walsh Anglund cradle:
The most attractive, heaviest-duty expandable wine rack I've ever seen - not cheap, it's nice and heavy:
And two of the sweetest little vintage Christmas items. I SO seldom see these at thrift stores! I was delighted to find them. And the little book is pretty neat, too - it's from 1928:

More coming soon.....always.

3 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

As always, you find the best stuff! I love the sweater and the cradle and the figurines! Have a nice day! Twyla

Sponge Curlers and Cupcakes said...

Oh I love the little Christmas figurines. My sister surprised me one year with one I'd seen at an annual sale we used to go to & I loved it but wouldn't spend the $$'s because it was too close to Christmas. I treasure it. And you're right, if you do see them at thrift, they're usually in bad condition. Absolutely adorable. Great finds all around!

Tina Dawn said...

I love your sweater, the barkcloth caddy, cradle, and the Christmas stuff. Heck, I like all your finds. You have such a good eye. Love T