Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lori's Recent Thrift Finds

Recent thrift finds from Lori's jaunts:
The cutest ceramic house; it's lid comes off, a cookie jar, I guess?

"Vintage Vavoom" in mint condition I didn't have this one!

An adorable nursery lamp:

I found a dozen of these stunning glass lamp shades:

A vintage Walter Foster "Comics" drawing book:

Some really super vintage playing cards:

A very nice yellow kitchen cart I have put to good use:

A set of three wooden canisters - I plan to paint these and add decals:

It is such fun to go "thrifting", you just never know what you will come across!

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Super dooper finds Sis. Love your cookie jar, the Foster book and the cart! Great job. Love T

Heidi Ann said...

You already know how much I LOVE your cookie jar!
Great finds, Lori!