Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Vintage Stuff I've Sold - Shoes

Just a few pictures of vintage shoes I have sold. The shoes with matching clutch bag, above, were really nice with a bright and pretty floral pattern. These vintage black leather boots were in the original box, which was thrashed, but the boots were perfect!
And the silver shoes below were from the late 60's or early 70's. If any of these had been my size, I doubt I would have sold them.
I did keep the little silver handbag that I think was "worn" with these shoes. Because I love having vintage accessories - things no one else has!
(More "Stuff I've Sold" posts to come at a later date.)

6 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

It is so funny you should have this post and show the Silver Shoes. It is one of those deja vu moments that I have fairly often. I have in my "mess" of a bedroom an older shoe box that I have been using to store the plastic slips, hard and soft, that you can put postcards into. I didn't remember where I got it from, I've had it a couple of years. It sits close to my bed, and so just lately I have been looking at it several times a day, and I noticed it says on it "Silver Shoes" and also in another place "Silver Slippers". It is an old "Quality Craft" box, and says "the shoes with the $20 look". I have been looking at it and wondering where it came from, and now I am thinking maybe you wrapped a present to me in it and that was the box those pretty Silver Shoes you sold were stored in. I just find it interesting that I have just in the last couple of days been interested in that box, and here you come up with your "sold" blog and answer (maybe?) my question. Love T

Heidi Ann said...

Oh, how funny!! Yes - I must have done. Because I sold them at the shop, and without the box. I don't even remember wrapping a gift inside! It makes me happy that you are using the box.

Anonymous said...

That QualiCraft box brings back memories of my Mom. She had several pairs of (tiny--size 5)shoes made by them and she kept all of her shoes in boxes. I miss her!

Heidi Ann said...

Oh, Kari - I know you do. I am so happy that I knew her!

Anonymous said...

Me too!! You're one of only two of my friends who knew her. My other friends either did not get a chance to meet her, or I met them after she died. It's nice, too, that you knew her before her strokes. She sure loved you :-)

Monica said...

I LOVE those black boots!!! they are sooo nice!!!