Monday, May 17, 2010

My Latest Thrift Finds

More thrift finds for you: I did already show you my Vera tablecloth in an earlier post, but it looked so nice under these pretty blue floral dessert dishes I found:

This gorgeous pink pottery shell planter was 99 cents at the flea market:

A Lilly Pulitzer cardigan and skirt set, brand new with tags still attached:

I found these two trays at the same flea market, and I had to snap another photo of my little girl planter, which, I admit, I also have shown you before. I found the flowered napkin at a thrift shop:

I couldn't pass up this handmade garment bag. It's much nicer than the funky one I've been using, although it isn't long enough for dresses:

The covers on these books looked so nice, I decided I needed to rescue them. They were free, and so were the plates:

I found a nice old metal table:

And I also found this Christmas apron a while back. I showed but a glimpse of it before, so this time I gave it a little more attention. An odd choice of colors for a Christmas apron - red, white and blue?

Whatever; I like it anyway.

7 comments:

jamie@midcenturymania said...

Did you find all these fabulous things in our town? I love those little dessert dishes. The Lilly P. outfit is gorgeous! Love the trays and plates too! Way to go. Good thing I wasn't with you, I'd have been whining.

yosemite faith said...

many things you have shown before look 'new' to me because they are in a totally different setting. love that metal table. everything looks great - good job of showcasing everything!

Jennifer D said...

I love those dishes... all of them. The way you display them is great. You sure found some terrific stuff.
You should open an ETSY shop I would totally buy your finds, although I bet you don't want to sell them do you? ;-)

Tina Dawn said...

I love that metal table. I like to find stuff like that for on our deck. Great finds. I have been trying not to look too much lately until I do some editing on the stuff I already own. But it is hard when I see all the great stuff you are finding. Love T

Unknown said...

I love that Lilly P outfit! And don't you know that probably cost big bucks originally. Great find!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I always love seeing your finds! That cardigan and skirt are so pretty! I also really liked the pink planter. I am drawn to pottery lately. I have even started a small collection of Hull Sunglow that I haven't even shared on our blog yet. You always find the best retro items. Those trays and dishes are great! Twyla

Protector of Vintage said...

Oh, what great finds!! I love them all, especially the Vera tablecloth and dishes that coordinate so well!!