Thursday, February 2, 2012

70's Capes And Sweaters To Keep You Warm

We're having such nice spring-like weather this winter here in northern California, but perhaps it's colder where you are, so today I am sharing some fashions I found in McCall's Needlework and Crafts, and Good Housekeeping Needlecraft from 1975 (sent to me by my friend Faith in Michigan - thanks, Faith!).






The furry lining on that fourth one may be a bit much, but other than that, I think they would stand the test of time, and look pretty nice even today.
Capes and hooded sweaters - layer up in them to keep warm, if you need to!

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Gotta love those hoods. I really like the first one. Love T

yosemite faith said...

of course i remember all of these - still look good to me.

farmlady said...

These are beautiful! I think that the late sixties and seventies were wonderful fashion for women.
Love the white wool one with the faux fur. Gorgeous...