Thursday, March 29, 2012

I Simply Had To....

After I did that post the other day about the Hershey's cookbook, I perused the recipes some more, and one of them that was opposite the page with the picture of the brownies on it caught my eye. "Mini Chip Brownies" - a quick, easy recipe. Hmmm....I had everything I needed to bake them, it was my day off - sounded like a good idea to me!

In my opinion, they shouldn't really be called brownies, as they are really just a version of a chocolate chip bar cookie.
I ate some, and I even lost weight this week, when I weighed in at my Weight Watchers meeting yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised to find that an one-ounce homemade chocolate chip cookie is only 3 Points Plus values.

And, yes - they're REALLY good!
(I don't have time this morning, but I will try to get the recipe added to this post as soon as I can, just in case you are interested in trying them.)

5 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Yes, I sure would like to try them! Pretty cooking pictures. Love T

yosemite faith said...

great news about your weigh in - an you baked!

Rae - Say It Aint So said...

oh yum! that looks so great!

Paul Duca said...

They can be called "blondies"--the more cake ones are also known as"congo bars" (with or without nuts).

Sponge Curlers and Cupcakes said...

I think I'm definitely skipping this one! Waaay too tempting even for one who has retired from the kitchen! Lovely & ohhhh SO tempting!
~Vic~