Monday, April 16, 2012

Barbie Dress-Up Day #18 Bride's Dream



Barbie and Ken today, shown here wearing all that I have of the "Barbie's Dream" wedding ensemble and Ken's "Tuxedo":
Below, you see a good example of why you should make sure that you know what is in the background when you are shooting a photo. No, Barbie did not have a crown of leaves on her head (as you can see in the slightly different first shot). But then again, for perhaps an autumn wedding, that might not be such a bad idea, right?

And here is a photo of the same outfit, from one of my Barbie books:

So pretty.

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Looks like a poison oak crown to me, and Ken looks shellshocked! I got a good laugh. Our next door neighbor Linda was the lucky one who had the wedding dress for Barbie, I don't remember anything about her Ken. But lucky for me I could dress my brunette pony-tailed Barbie in a wedding dress once in a while. Love T

yosemite faith said...

until i got my see's barbie - i never had one. i always am envious of your barbies and all their outfits. and i agree - ken looks shellshocked.