Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Best Wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving

Good morning. Tina here. It is "Thanksgiving Eve" and I just want to wish all of you a happy Thanksgiving.


I hope you enjoy a lovely day with family and friends, and partake of a delicious meal.


I am offering my thanks that all my pets are still with us. Robbi is still unable to walk but he is a champion at dragging himself around after my hubby, he still has his joie de vivre. We may not have him long, but we have him for a while! Chessie is so skinny you can see his skeleton, but he is still loving and can take over a human's lap like no other. Luna hides in the attic but is healthy and still likes to chow down on those gophers, and Ishi is fluffy and has taken to sleeping with me as my soft little bed warmer.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

Heidi Ann said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, and your hubby and the critters!
Wish we were going to be together.
Love you, sis!