Saturday, September 10, 2016

The September Page

It's 10 days into September already, and I just realized I forgot to share the page for this month from the delightful book  "The Year Around Book", (1965) written by Helen Jill Fletcher and illustrated by Jerry Pinkney, so here it is:
I love this one!
The kids around here go back to school in August, though.
I did get this posted before autumn begins, so that's something, at least.
(Just in case anybody out there has been wondering, I have been so much busier than usual lately that I'm afraid it's been my blogging that has fallen by the wayside. I am going to try and do better!)

2 comments:

Diane said...

Love it! Kids go back to school in August here too. I'll refrain from posting an opinion on that. Great picture!

Melanie said...

Our schools started back August 3! The kids hardly get a summer vacation. This book is so cute! And I'm glad to hear you hope to be posting more. I know I haven't commented lately, but I've been checking your blog very often. I love it just as much as always. :)