Tuesday, February 14, 2017

My Ever-Lovin' Heart Wishes Yours A Happy Valentine's Day

Oh, my - February really IS already half-way through, and I have, once again, forgotten (until now) to share with you my February page from "The Year Around Book"!
So, here it is:
And here is an adorably illustrated page from a vintage Current book, along with a recipe for Sweetheart Punch:
The very next page in the book features this recipe for a heart cake:

"Luv You"!
Lastly, we have the pages from one of my Baker's Coconut  "Cut-Up Cakes" books, also featuring a heart cake for February:

 I have three different versions of the Baker's Coconut cake books, and these pages are from my oldest one, dated 1956.
I  also wrote a post three years ago with another version of the heart cakes. You can click here to go back and read that one.
 Make it a "really scrumptious Valentine" by sprinkling lacy white Angel Flake Coconut over the top and adding red cinnamon candies:
Happy Valentine's Day to all of our readers, from the bottom of my "Ever-Lovin' Heart"!

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

I would love to sit in the arbor swing and have some punch and a piece of cake! Happy Valentine's Day! Love T