Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Marlo!



Just wishing a very happy birthday to the wonderful Marlo Thomas. It's hard for me to believe she is 70. I still think of her as the lovely young Ann Marie. I LOVED the show, and I had a MAJOR crush on Donald Hollinger (as played by the late ,extremely talented Ted Bessell)
Some of the TV stars from back then had a big impact on me, and she was one of them. I still adore her, and Sally Field- and I also totally loved Elizabeth Montgomery. I am still interested in seeing everything they have ever done, and I'm really enjoying Sally Field in Brothers and Sisters.

2 comments:

Karen Jo said...

Heidi, I can't tell you how excited I was to see your picture of Marlo. I love her as well. Elizabeth Montgomery and Sally Field too. I used to love it when I was young because sometimes (rarely) people would tell me I reminded them of Sally Field. Wishful thinking. Anyway I'm watching Brothers & Sisters too. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Love, Deb

Tina Dawn said...

I just saw Marlo Thomas on TV for the St. Jude Foundation, and I have to say she does not look 70 years old! When I worked at the Smithflat Children's Center in the early 70's she had a record out for children called, I believe, Free to Be You and Me. It was a lot of fun. You youngsters don't remember her Dad, Danny, as well as I do, but I liked him as well. She continues the work with children at St. Judes that her father started. Happy Thanksgiving Heidi. Love T