Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Aristocats


If I had unlimited funds, I probably would "upgrade" my video collection and get all of the newer DVD releases of all of the Disney classics - mostly because I'd enjoy seeing the extras concerning the making of the films, etc. But I don't - so I can't. So I will just have to content myself with my good old VHS versions like the one above. And then I can always look at my Big Golden Book:

And my Little Golden Book:

And of course, we have our very own resident little Aristocat. Here he happens to be snuggled with two of his non-feline Disney friends, Meeko and Dumbo, in his Disneyland-purchased frame surrounded by numerous Disney kitties!

And here, in his Hallmark ornament frame (which, by the way, also has a magnet on the back- that meant after Christmas it went onto the fridge!). This one was his Christmas present this past December.

I sure do love my sweet Dizzy Kitty! Can you tell?

4 comments:

Mama Brook said...

Oh thank you hun! I can take a nice picture for you to use as an example if you'd like! :)

Anonymous said...

Every time I see the Aristicats trailer on TV I want to see it...LOL!

What a great collection you have!

Tina Dawn said...

Dizzy is very special. He is very much an aristocat! It is great that he overcame his low beginnings and rose to the top of the Gold Country crop. Love T

Anonymous said...

We just bought this the other day and the boys and I watched it (believe you me, it was quite the feat getting my 14 year old son to admit that he wanted to watch this movie. He fancies himself to be quite the Cool One. The 11 year old was totally into it tho). It was so much fun, they remembered all their favorite parts (Justin's, "Well, you're not going to believe this, but its a . . . one wheeled haystack!" Andy's, the part when they meet the geese and they go find their eh hum, tipsy uncle--you just don't see many drunk Disney characters these days!) And, the new DVD has an extra part called "The History of the Cat," which was from the Wonderful World of Dinsey TV show-and Brian & I totally remembered seeing it as children. Twas a truly Fun Family Evening!