Saturday, August 29, 2009

More About Annette

Again - just because I love her so much, I felt like posting - even if it's just to show you this adorable photo of her at her vanity table:
And the back of a vintage record album:
Of course, I had to have her autobiography. Did you see the TV movie that was made, based on her story? I thought I taped it, but I am not sure whether I saved it or not after watching. Eva LaRue played the part of Annette. When Len Cariou as Walt Disney made his first appearance - it brought tears to my eyes. I'm just that sentimental about Walt.
Does anybody else even remember that she had a perfume line? I bought this at "Mlle. Antoinette's Parfumerie" which no longer exists in Disneyland's New Orleans Square:
So, anyway - that's it - just felt like sharing. Because I know lots of you out there love her, too.

3 comments:

The Viewliner Limited said...

Always loved Annette and always will. A truly great lady.

yosemite faith said...

my favorite mouseketeer! saw the move - no did not remember the cologne. i love walt disney! he is/was amazing.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Doesn't she look so cute at her vanity?! I did Not know they made a movie about her life. I would love to see it. Twyla