Monday, October 19, 2009

What's Penny Wearing? #16

Today, Penny models another one of my favorite vintage dresses. I have had it for so long that I have no idea where or when I got it:
I love the colors in the print, the rickrack, the ruffles at the neckline:
Believe it or not, I actually wear it backwards. It looks better that way. Penny thinks so, too:
I am all ready to go to a Barn Dance, go on a hayride, and sit near a bonfire with this great dress on. Anybody up for it?? (Oh - and do you have a barn and a hay wagon?)
I might need at least a little sweater for that.

4 comments:

Jennifer D said...

Adorable!

yosemite faith said...

penny lane was lucky she moved in with you! she has quite the modeling experience now & all the outfits!

Unknown said...

I like this dress a lot

jamie@midcenturymania said...

I think you should take Penny for a hayride at Sierra Glenn Apple Ranch. And after the hayride, buy her a blackberry turnover! You might have to eat it for her though. She would definitely be the most stylish one there.