Monday, March 21, 2011

My Disney Cinderella Books

Today, I wanted to share with you my Cinderella book collection.
First of all, we have the Little Golden Books - Cinderella:

Cinderella's Friends:

Cinderella's Friends again - The Mickey Mouse Club edition:

A Big Golden Book:

One from the Grolier collection:
One of the lovely illustrations - "So This Is Love"

And the mice that help "make a lovely dress for Cinderelly!"
And the last one is also the most recently published one in my collection - the Illustrated Classic Edition:

"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes", you know.
May all of your dreams come true.

6 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Love the dressmaking mice and the birds putting the trim on, my favorite part! Cute post. Love T

Protector of Vintage said...

You have a charming collection there! I love collecting vintage books...well, any books, really!

Anthony said...

OMG! You KNOW how much I love vintage books, and these are no exception! My absolute fave, though, has to be the Mickey Mouse Club edition of 'Cinderella's Friends'. I really dig the art style on the cover. Wish we could see inside, I'll bet it's magnificent...

Mitzi - Vintage Goodness said...

That Grolier one was my absolute FAVORITE book when I was a little girl - I knew it by heart and it was taped together by the time I finally got tired of it. I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Cinderella! :)

yosemite faith said...

wonderful collection.

Mick said...

After this January, ( I designed and set dressed the set for Rodgers & Hammerstines Cinderella) I feel very Akin to these cover art pieces, i have the pink covered book and during my "research" I must have watched the 1950 movie 1,000 times! You can see the post here on micks- http://egtmicks.blogspot.com/2011/01/lovely-night-our-cinderella-story.html