Friday, November 4, 2011

Vintage Childrens Building Blocks

Sis Lori here today:
I found these vintage wooden blocks at a thrift shop a few years ago. The images are worn, but I thought they were worth sharing.
The vintage decals are on all four sides of each block, and each on is a little smaller than the last so they stack on one another.
First block:




And the next:




Another:




There were 2 more tiny ones, and the images on those are very small and more worn than the others.
I think these would be just precious displayed on a nursery shelf!

4 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I love those little blocks, and they were a great find! Very cute graphics. Love T

Unknown said...

These are adorable! I'd love for my little boy to have something like that to play with.

Sponge Curlers and Cupcakes said...

Oh those are beautiful Lori! It's so difficult - if not impossible - to find anything with those beautiful vintage decals still in tact. I recently bought a pretty little pink porcelain potty (say that fast! ;- ) & the sweet little decal was so worn off that I just chipped the rest off. Really cute, thanks for sharing with us.

yosemite faith said...

they are so great - i just love them. thanks for sharing.