Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Little Burlap Bag

I found this little handmade, felt-embellished burlap bag at a yard sale.
It is in need of some little repairs, which I think I can handle. I may add a little something to it, as well.
I just love the lining fabric:

By coincidence, inside of a craft book I bought on the same day at a thrift shop, I found this picture:

No, they are not the same - but, I mean, how often do you really see handmade vintage burlap bags? Well, twice in one day as it happens - but only once in a blue moon for me.
I rather like my little bag, and I plan to use it some days this fall as my purse.
Because I think it's pretty darned cute.

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

It is a very cute little bag. Love the poppies. Felt is so colorful and versatile. Great find. Love T

yosemite faith said...

yup - and i too love the lining.