Saturday, March 23, 2013

Colorful Corners From Seventeen, Circa 1972

A few colorful corners from Seventeen Magazine, simply because I adore the vintage interiors found within the pages of my vintage magazines.
A Dressing Corner is up first  - and oh, while I'm at it, I have one of those round mirrors (but I wouldn't mind another), and I WANT those boxes with the drawers to go with my others:
A corner for sleeping - love the wicker headboard and the yellow Parsons tables:
A Reading Corner - love the lamp, the vase, the "Love" thing, and the yellow chests of drawers:
And a Hobby Corner - wouldn't mind having all of that wicker furniture:
Hope you have some corners in your home that are cozy, comfortable and colorful!

4 comments:

Debbie V. said...

Love these magazine scans - especially Seventeen. These bring back great memories of those days when my room was my world. Thx!

Tina Dawn said...

Very cozy indeed! Hope you find your little boxes. Love T

Georgia Peachez said...

OMG, that daisy wallpaper!

Jill said...

I had a yellow bedroom, yellow paint, yellow bedspread! Loved it back then!!