Sunday, March 24, 2013

Thrift Finds For Easter

I've managed to find a few little things for Easter during recent visits to the thrift shops around here.
I love the cover of this vintage Ideals book:


 A ceramic basket - I didn't have enough eggs to fill it up, so I filled it with Clementine "Cuties" instead:
 A pretty hand painted ceramic covered egg box
 This little cutie was only fifty cents:
 A pair of ceramic eggs and a sweet little bunny in a cart:
A pair of egg cups and some eggs to go in - or on - them:
A framed Peter Rabbit print, in a sweetly hand-painted frame:
The vintage Easter card  below (complete with envelope) was free, and  I also managed to find a very nice copy of Beatrix Potter's "The Tale Of Peter Rabbit" (not free - but cheap): Easter...only a week away.

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Great finds, I especially love your little duckling. I also enjoyed the glimpse of the two little violets below your Peter Rabbit picture. Ours are blooming too and they smell so good! Love T

Jill said...

I found some Beatrix Potter books but nothing else Easter related, lucky you!!

yosemite faith said...

wow - you really found some great stuff!