Thursday, August 15, 2013

Beautiful And Brightly Colored Quilt Tops

I found three gorgeous quilt tops recently. I simply couldn't resist their colorful designs. A yellow background with all sorts of pretty patches:

Bright pink flowers on a green background:
You KNOW how I love color, right?
I am not a quilter, but I certainly can appreciate the work that goes into these!
I don't know what I am going to do with them yet:
But when I see something this beautiful, it is much too difficult for me to leave them behind:

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Very nice, well made and still brand new. Love them! Love T

Unknown said...

Hi Tina, I am Bruce Maclin. I grew up in Placerville. I am now retired and live in Bakersfield, but I have an old house in Placerville where my wife and I spend as much time as we can. I collect Placerville memorabilia. I believe you are nasturtiumgrama and that I have bid against you many times on ebay. I would love to discuss your Placerville collection. My email is brucem4626@aol.com. Best, Bruce

farmlady said...

Does "tops" mean that you still have to make the backs and filling and quilt the whole thing together? I don't know anything about quilting either. These are beautiful. Might be worth having them finished by someone so you can use them on your beds.