Monday, August 12, 2013

Thrifty Finds In Orange And Yellow

I found this partial package of my favorite paper flowers from the 60's at one of my favorite thrift shops here in town. Coincidentally, I had just purchased some that are just the same from Laurie, of Magpie Ethel fame:
Found a sweet litle Hallmark Friendship plaque:
Pretty polka-dotted cloth napkins, and a bright bandanna:
A floral print in a yellow and white frame. I plan to replace the print with something different:

Another pretty floral linen; this one is a table runner - can't recall whether I showed it to you before or not!
An orange wooden mushroom shaker made by Catalina, and a little orange vase, along with another set of cloth napkins - with butterflies, this time.
:
Sweet and sunny finds.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Cheery summer colours - isn't it funny how you find things like that?

Tina Dawn said...

Very nice to brighten up a morning with no coffee yet! Love T

GardenOfDaisies said...

Oooh, I'm loving all these pretty sunflowery things! :-)