Saturday, December 21, 2013

A Winter Gift Of Warmth And Practicality

I found this gorgeous pair of hand warmers (mittens? fingerless gloves? I don't know - what DO you call them?) at Anthropologie.
A couple of days before, I had JUST put on my driving gloves when getting ready to leave work, when , prior to backing out, I needed to make a phone call (I always call my husband right before I leave to drive home), and I was like "Oh, right - can't finger-swipe your smart phone with gloves on...". You see, I haven't had my phone that long. And it IS winter now, and my hands need warming up!
 So, okay - take off the glove, make my call, glove back on, drive home. Fine. Whatever.
But when I saw this gorgeous pair while out Christmas shopping with Lori, I thought "Hey - that's just what I need!" And they are beautiful, to boot.
So, if you are in need of a warm and practical last-minute gift for someone on your list, and you have an Anthropologie store nearby....
I'm just sayin'.......
And Happy First Day Of Winter to you all!

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

They are very nice. I hope you will still wear your Vera Bradley gloves once in a while though! Love T

Heidi Ann said...

Oh, yes, Tina - I still wear my Vera Bradley gloves you gave me! I LOVE them!