Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Product Review: Campbell's Skillet Sauce

I'm a big Campbell's fan. I have written about the company a number of times.
So I thought I'd do a little post about a new (to me) and recently tried, product.
I am all about easy when it comes to getting dinner on the table, especially on a work night, so I love something that is quick, but of course I want it to be good, too!
We tried this flavor of Campbell's Skillet Sauces for the first time a while back:
 "Thai Green Curry With Lemongrass And Basil"
 I paired it with Uncle Ben's Rice Pilaf Ready Rice:
 We liked it.
It's a bit spicy, but has a nice flavor.
We have also tried the "Creamy Chipotle With Roasted Corn And Black Beans" flavor - and we actually liked that a little bit more than this one.
I will definitely be trying some of the others soon!

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

Thank you for the reviews. I have thought about trying these, Now maybe I will! Love T