Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A Few Vera Finds

I just wanted to share a few Vera Neumann finds today.
First up, sorry for the bad photo, but, as you can see, these vintage vinyl poinsettia Vera place mats are brightening our sunroom Christmas tabletop this year:
And I have found just a few Vera scarves since the last time I did a post like this.
This one is the prettiest, and my favorite today:
Next we have a lightweight chiffon-type, with feathery fringe in yellow, white and gray:
And the last one, seen below, has a few spots on it.
I found the other sash/scarf (not Vera) shown with it on the same day.
 I just photographed them together because the colors were such a nice match!
Have yourself a very "Vera" day, won't you?

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

I like them Vera much, especially the place mats.Love T