Thursday, December 10, 2015

Two More Lovely Ladies

Over the last month or so, I've managed to find two more of these fabulous vintage wall pocket lovelies to add to my collection:
Most of the others I have are decorated with flowers, but these two have stripes on the body, as you can see.
Their faces are beautiful:
Here's the other little beauty:
And a close-up on her face .....
And a side-by-side shot of the pair of them:
Yes, I really am out of room, but their charms reel me in every time, and I seem unable to resist them.

2 comments:

Tami Von Zalez said...

I love your ladies!

Was going through some of my saved posts and ran across your July post on the string art Christmas tree. Grabbed the image and linked back to you ~

http://thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com/2015/12/trees-of-alternative-kind.html

Tina Dawn said...

They could be used as Christmas stockings. Very cute. Love T