Thursday, December 20, 2007

Greetings and Holiday Cheer!


Greetings! I really just can't get enough of these lovely vintage cards. They really don't make 'em like they used to! The colors and the silver or gilded detailing! Snow-covered cottages like the one above are particular favorites of mine. The black background card below "Holiday Cheer" was a pre-printed card sent out by Missouri Pacific Lines (probably from the 1940's, I believe).


And to prove my point that I can't seem to get enough of them, these are a few others from an assortment I just received in the mail yesterday from an Ebay seller!

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

Those colorful bells really pop out against the black. I love the old cards with the cottages also. Thank you for the lovely Christmas card you sent to us, it will be treasured for many years. Love T