Monday, December 24, 2007

The Stockings Were Hung ....

by the chimney with care,
in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there.

And, just for good measure - one more offering of felt and sequin loveliness - this vintage beauty I found downtown in an antiques shop a few years ago. This was one of those things where I saw it, loved it, wanted it, didn't buy it, couldn't get it out of my mind, went back later- and it was still there! Hooray! Must have been meant to be mine. It's huge - 35 inches long!


Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Wow, I hope Santa filled it to the brim for you! Love T

Heidi Ann said...

Oh, my gosh - no! I would never have expected Santa to fill something that large! He did bring me some delightful gifts, though! And so did some of his "helpers"!!