Thursday, May 8, 2008

Vintage Stuff I've Sold (Or Plan To) - Dresses

This bright lime green dress is gorgeous. The simple design reminds me of dresses designed by the late, great Oleg Cassini that were worn by Jackie Kennedy, and is also even reminiscent of a vintage Barbie dress I have. What a pretty dress for a wedding or spring luncheon - you know, if you're one of the Ladies Who Lunch.
The beading on this green beauty goes all the way around the neckline to include the back. (These first two dresses have not been sold yet.)
The simple shift above has an abstract design that reminds me of an M. C. Escher work. I did sell the white floral one below - the colors on that one were so pretty! I think the label inside was from I. Magnin. These all belonged to my mother-in-law.
As usual, if these fit me, I'd have worn them!

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

I sure wish I could have met your mother-in-law in her heyday. She must have been quite a lady. Love T