Saturday, September 20, 2008

Vintage Royledge Shelf Liner

I sure do love this stuff! Shown here in an advertisement from 1948:
I have only managed to find a few for myself. Beautiful roses and daffodils:
And a couple of great, colorful kitchen ones that I really like:
Oh, I suppose I have seen more through the years at antique malls, on Ebay, etc, but it's been priced a bit too high for my taste. When I find some at a reasonable price, believe me, I scoop it up! A beautiful, well-made vintage paper product.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

I love this stuff, too. The daffodils and roses are wonderful.

Emily said...

You have been tagged. Please visit my blog for more details!! BTW I love those shelf liners!!

Tina Dawn said...

Love the shelf liner! There are so many great ones. I am of course particularly fond of my nasturtium shelf liner. Your examples are all very attractive. Love T

Anonymous said...

Wow, that totally adorable.
Good eye miss!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I like, I like! H-mmm betcha somebody could improvise!

Lisa Cook said...

I got to this post when I googled "vintage shelf paper." I collect it too and LOVE these patterns. I thought I had seen most of the patterns offered and now I realize there are a lot I have not seen. I think the designs are so unique. If you ever want to trade some paper let me know. I would love to add to my collection.