Wednesday, March 25, 2009

In The Laundry Room

Just a few pictures from the laundry room -this little expandable rack hangs on the side of a tall cupboard:

Below it, a cute little painted rack with hooks and a sweet decal:

I found the hanger cover and the clothespin dress at different times, but the colors are almost a perfect match:
And another little dress to hold your clothespins. They are hanging on the door that opens to reveal an fold down ironing board inside. I love the neat little features like that inside of older homes such as ours..

5 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I would love to have a fold down ironing board. Never have had one. It would be such a great thing. No need for the board to take up room in the guest room anymore! Well, I can dream, can't I? Love T

yosemite faith said...

my thoughts exactly annette!

Anonymous said...

I love every single thing on that rack, and how you displayed it. I have that same little decal on a sewing chest - it is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

oops - anonymous comment is from me!

Anonymous said...

your laundry room is fabulous with all of those vintage goodies! I love that last clothespin holder! So sweet!