Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Josh!

Good morning. Gold Country Sis Tina here as a proud Mom. I wanted to wish my son Josh a happy birthday today, since he says it's his last birthday. He is 39 years old today.
Josh and my granddaughters enjoying spring at my Kelsey home.
Josh on his first birthday. He gets to cut the cake.
Enjoying an outing to the park at about two months old.
Josh was the fifth generation in this photo with my great grandfather, grandmother, mother and me.
Happy birthday son, I love you.

5 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite nephews!!!
Love you, Josh.

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Happy BD =D

farmlady said...

Happy Birthday Josh. Thirty-nine is fine....

joshinabox said...

thanks mom! awesome pics! and thanks everyone for the b day wishes!

yosemite faith said...

happiest of days josh. love that picture of the park outing - he was lovin life!!!