Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Little Easter Baskets

I put together some little Easter gift baskets to (hopefully) sell in our booth at the shop. The baskets are lined with either a handkerchief or vintage linens, and include a variety of little bunnies and chicks, and maybe a vintage Easter card (unused).

There are decorative eggs and/or eggs to fill with your own treats or small gifts.

"Daisy Days" includes a sweet little vintage gift book and an Easter egg box:
This one has a vintage matte white pottery nesting hen:

"Peter Rabbit's Garden " has a solid glass bunny paperweight and a vintage bud vase with gardening gloves:
Before I wrapped them up in cellophane, I also added a few foil-wrapped chocolate eggs.

Now I just have to keep my fingers crossed that somebody will want to buy them!

5 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I think they are adorable and wonderful! Several somebodies are definitely going to want them. Great job Heidi. Love T

Jennifer D said...

I do think you will sell them...they are so clever and cute. I think the Daisy Days one will be gone in a flash.

bonnies junk in the trunk said...

sweet! :o)

yosemite faith said...

they are beautiful - i cannot believe that you won't sell them all. good job heidi!

jungle dream pagoda said...

Truly fabulous...I would have bought one for my mom!