Thursday, April 3, 2014

Wishing Doris A Very Happy Day

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish a very Happy 90th Birthday to the wonderful-in-every-way, iconic,
and beautiful Doris Day!
 Dressing up my post in her honor today are the covers of three gorgeous albums , found at thrift stores:
 Just looking at them makes me happy...
 Happy, happy birthday to you, Ms. Day, and thank you for being YOU, and for all of the wonderful work you have done,
not only in the music, movie and television industries, but also for
the Doris Day Animal League, and for caring so deeply about our animal friends.
Everybody loves you, and you deserve it!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Happy Birthday, Doris! Many more!

Tina Dawn said...

Happy birthday Doris. You are my hubby's favorite! And I love your song Que Sera Sera, and the movie it came from. Love T