Friday, February 20, 2015

A Few Cool Vintage Finds

A few finds today, starting with this vintage light switch cover.
 It may not be perfect, but I kind of love it anyway,  simply because it's so whimsical and colorful.
What could be better than a carousel unicorn, after all?:
A sweet little plate....
 "I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing", as well.
Perhaps we can do it together:
A gorgeous blue and white cross-stitched pillow:
The sweetest little set; I'm calling it a dessert set, so perfect for coffee and cake:
"Strawberry Snail" an adorable tile trivet, from Taylor & Ng:
An unused vintage Hallmark recipe album:
And a truly lovely little enameled sauce pot:
More finds coming soon - because I'm always out there looking!

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I like them all! Especially the unicorn, dessert set, and the sauce pot. Love T

Candice said...

I usually find your finds familiar looking but not today. I don't ever recall seeing any of these! They are all so retro and cute!

Rosie said...

LOOVE the umbrella cart dishes! So sweet!
love rosie